- Ski-Doo Gen 4 Summit 850 (2017-2022)
- BRP LYNX Boondocker (2022)
ZBROZ 36" X2 Exit Ski Shocks are our top performance piggyback reservoir shocks and built to offer you complete control over your riding experience. Our X2 Series comes with compression and rebound adjustability, equipped with tuned dual-rate springs, adjustable pre-load, and rebound nobs dynamically valved/tuned specifically for you and your preferred riding terrain. Now you are in control of your riding experience!
ZBROZ EXIT X2 Series Ski Shocks were designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of coil-over gas shocks and compression adjustability. Built to endure the toughest terrain and climates with hard anodized wear resistance on all surfaces, Billet 7075 high flow valving pistons, Billet 6061 valving assembly, and flow friction wear bands. Now you can dial in your ride at the click of a button.
- Compression Adjustable
- Rebound Adjustable
- 5" Shock Body I.D.
- 5" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Hard-Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
- Flow Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- Delrin Crossover Spring Divider
- High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- Black High Tensile Wire Springs
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- MADE IN THE USA
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. For service contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer or send your shocks to us for full service. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months.