After a hard day bulldogging the sled, slide into the 509 Ignite Slipper Boot and enjoy warmth and comfort while your feet thaw out. With a high-traction lug sole, 200 grams of insulation with a micro fleece liner, and easy on-off opening, the biggest feature of these boots is the toasty power of Ignite technology. Low, medium, and high settings heat up quickly and stay warm thanks to built-in 2000 mAH li-ion batteries.
- Ignite heating elements with controller for High, Med, Low setting
- 2000 mAH li-ion battery in each boot, secured into battery pocket
- Easy on and off for the parking lot, snowmobile boot off, slipper on
- 200 gram insulation, and Thermal micro Fleece liner.
- Lug sole for some traction at the Trail head. h 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation for a warmer construction