Zbroz Racing's EXIT Shocks X1 Series Ski Doo G4 850 Center Shock bolts on in minutes to give you ultimate control, comfort and stability for all riding conditions. Our coil over spring setup will deliver that smooth plush ride on those whooped out trails yet aggressive enough to handle larger hits, jumps and drops. And when riding conditions or terrain changes, fine tune your compression with a simple turn of the billet external adjuster knob.
• High Flow Piston Design
• Custom Spring and Valving for Rider Weight and Track Length
• Billet Aluminum Construction for Light Weight Long Lasting Performance
• Threaded Pre-Load Adjustable Spring for Easy Adjustment to Spring Rate.
• Hard Anodized Shock Body, Piggyback Reservoir and Piston for Long Life between simple Service Intervals
• 26 Click Broad Range External Compression Adjuster
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. For service contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer or send your shocks to us for full service. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months.
*Exception 2019 Models
*See specific shock listing for the 2019 models due to the bottom bogie wheel shaft.